“At Norris Ford, our family cares about your family. We go above and beyond to give our employees, customers, and community a fun and easy experience that you will love and share. We are driven to amaze!”
Become a part of our Service Team!
Norris Ford is inviting you to join our family as a Journeyman Technician !
The Journeyman's primary responsibility is to inspect, diagnose, repair and service different components of a vehicle
- Service department operation hours: Monday-Friday (7:30am - 5:30pm)
- Saturday shift required (9:00am - 1:00pm)
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATION & SKILLS:
- Class 5 Drivers License
- Journeyman Automotive Technician
- Ford training considered an asset
Individual must be able to:
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Follow safety guidelines
- Provide professional customer service
- Work effectively in a fast-paces environment
- Be willing to upgrade/lean
Become a part of Our Body Shop Team! Position Available Immediately!
Repair and replace damaged motor vehicle structures and body parts, and interior and exterior finishes. Frame straightening, surface preparation, sheet metal work, and refinishing.
40-hour, five-day week with occasional overtime required.
Indoors in a brand new state-of-the-art facility
Skills and Abilities
• Strength, heavy tools and parts weighing up to 25 kilograms;
• Creativity and an eye for detail;
• Good color vision;
• Computer literacy skills;
• Good customer service skills
• Commitment to safe work habits
• Technician should have his/her own tools
• 3rd, 4th, or Journeyman experience
*The right candidate must have a positive attitude, be a team player, and commit to providing excellent customer service.
Please send resume to Todd Creasy by emailing email@example.com