Covid-19 Information For Our Customers.
The impact of Covid-19 is top of mind, and we want you to know that we are taking the situation very seriously. Considering recent world-wide events, to help encourage social distancing in our local community, Norris Ford will be limiting hours of operation.
As of Thursday, March 19, our dealership hours will be as follows;
Monday to Friday: 11AM – 4PM
Saturdays & Sundays: Closed
During these limited hours, our business will be fully operational. While we hope that conditions will improve as quickly as possible, we are committed to providing our services in a way that ensures the safety and comfort of our customers, staff, and community.
To help maintain your service or collision appointments, we have the following measures in place:
- We will be continuing to offer to pick up & return of your vehicle from your home or workplace.
- We have instituted a new check-in procedure to sanitize high-touch surfaces in vehicles both at the beginning and the end of your appointments.
- All communications can be made via text, phone or email.
- We have free parts delivery within a 250km radius of our dealership.
- We are happy to accept payment over the phone or with our mobile payment device
If you are shopping for a vehicle and are practicing social-distancing measures, we offer:
- All communications, pricing and credit approvals can be made via text, phone or email
- We would love to provide you with extra photos or walk around videos or your desired vehicle.
- We can deliver a vehicle to you for a test drive
- We are committed to sanitizing high-touch surfaces before and after test drives
- Delivery of your newly-purchased vehicle to your home or workplace
We will closely monitor the situation and continue to make decisions that best suit our employees, customers and community. For 21 years, Norris Ford has been dedicated to the highest level of customer service, and that remains the heart of all our operations during this time.
We thank you for your